Over 40 Years Of Quality and Reliability Family Owned and Operated
Apache Oil Company, located in Pasadena, Texas, is a family owned and operated business that began its operations in 1971 with a small office, minimal warehouse and one steel tank truck. Apache Oil Company’s premises have grown to cover an area large enough to house their home office, a 30,000 square foot warehouse, and fourteen trucks, all to provide excellent service, with quality products, directly to our customers. We offer our assistance with your wholesale lubricant and fuel needs, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Wherever you are and whenever you need our services, Apache is there for you. We mainly service Harris County and all surrounding counties in Texas.
We are your only full service lubricant, fuel, and filter supplier, that also provides nationwide emergency fueling service and on site fuel services for chemical and petro-chemical plant shut-downs, and during times of national emergencies.
We distribute a vast range of petroleum products that include; gasoline, diesel, marine, kerosene, oils and lubricants and jet fuels. We also carry solvents, chemicals, hand cleaners, absorbents, degreasers, and the Baldwin line of filters.
We distribute our wholesale automotive parts and supplies to auto dealers, auto repair shops, auto suppliers, lube shops, and other automotive related businesses.
Apache Oil Company realizes the significance of providing a top quality, economically priced product. All of our employees, whether they work in our executive offices, labor in our warehouse, or drive our trucks, are people who strive for this principle and who are committed to providing you, the customer, with the most prompt, courteous, and professional service you can find anywhere. We also employ some of the most knowledgeable people in the industry to ensure that you will always receive the utmost comprehensive and technical information to suit your company’s product needs. One of those is Apache Oil Company’s President, Kenny Isbell, who is a Certified Lubricant Specialist by The Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers.
Kenny Isbell, President of Apache Oil Company
Apache Oil Company believes in Total Customer Satisfaction. We are committed to providing you with excellent service and the highest quality, economically priced product in the industry.
To ensure your complete satisfaction, we have a steadfast philosophy of “High Quality, High Reliability, High Performance“.
We welcome you to peruse our web site and if you have any questions, comments, or would like a price quote, please feel free to contact us today.
Go ahead, look around, then feel free to call us to get all your questions answered as well as receive a free price quote for any of our products and services.
Ready To Place An Order? Click Here > firstname.lastname@example.org
Have A Question About Any Of Our Products or Services?
Click Here > email@example.com
More About Us
- Founded in 1971 by CEO Johnny Isbell
- Excellent safety record: 0 LTI, 0 Recordable Injuries, Coast Guard approved for over the water deliveries
- Full service fuels, lubricants, and services distributor representing Phillips 66, Shell, Houghton, Castrol and Baldwin Filters
- Integrated equipment department staffed by Apache employees
- Truck fleets, construction, industrial, metalworking, and equipment rental industries are our specialty
- Highly experienced professionals using flexible and accurate information systems assuring nimble customer solutions from offer to cash
- Express mission to double business in 5 years through organic growth
Our Business Approach
- Family business with an acute appreciation for business needs and those of the community
- Service to customers and integrity of operations are unwavering values to keep our customers’ businesses up and running cost effectively
- Understand the importance of business relationships and networking, two key Apache leaders are former major oil refinery maintenance and construction leaders
- Organically grown company with an ideal blend of experience and capability in the organization, ultra-low employee turnover
- Flat organizational structure promotes quick informed decision-making
- Unwavering focus on custody transfer and maintaining product quality from refinery or blend plant to customer
- Highly experienced dispatch and driver staff assure deliveries occur as promised
- Refinery/chemical plant turnaround and emergency fueling is a specialty
- Certified equipment installers on staff managing over 1000 deployed tanks, pumps, and accessories at customer locations
- Automation of inventory control and monitoring of systems is a specialty
- Nimble and flat organization structure assures strong execution with clear accountabilities for customer service and flexible process design
- Our services match your business needs
- 202,000 gallons of bulk lubes storage in Pasadena
- Two large warehouses for packaged products, equipment, and filters
- Highest quality rating from bulk lubricants suppliers, lubricants chemist on staff
- Accurate inventory control and short supply chains assure on time-in full deliveries
- On-site filtration capability
- Over 50 years of lubricants application, marketing, manufacturing experience on staff
- 2 C.L.S lube engineers on staff, one is our president
- Outstanding delivery record
Safety, Security and Environment
- 152 years combined driving experience
- Dedicated trucks, drivers, account managers and technicians in lubricants and fuel delivery service
- Apache and employees hold DOT, Coast Guard and TWICS approvals
- Excellent safety record at customer sites with a long list of approved facility access
- Accurate on-time delivery in the right place at your facility
- 140,000 deliveries without a major accident
We Appreciate Your Business!